- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Yield: 2 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet Sausage Rolls
Sort By :
"Every guest loves these. They disappear within minutes of emerging from the oven."
"A favorite appetizer and everyone always loves! Good with both pecans or walnuts. Can get ready in advance by making wiener wraps, place on separate plate and refrigerate then place on butter/nut mixture just before baking."
"I made these for a church potluck breakfast. It is simple to do and was enjoyed by all."
"I have made this recipe numerous times, and it always gets raves and request for the recipe. I use white Karo syrup instead of the honey. I always double the recipe, but I don't double the melted butter. I use about 3/4 cup when I double it."