Sweet Sausage Rolls
"It's hard to stop eating these savory sausage rolls in a sweet nutty glaze," says Lori Cabuno of Canfield, Ohio
24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 24 miniature smoked sausage links
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into triangles; cut each
- lengthwise into three triangles. Place sausages on wide end of
- triangles; roll up tightly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Arrange sausage rolls, seam side down, in butter mixture. Bake,
- uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 appetizer equals 128 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 194 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein