- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup frozen lima beans, thawed
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1/2 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3/4 cup baked beans
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, layer the carrot, onion, lima beans, green beans, sausage and baked beans. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; pour over beans. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 3 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Sausage 'n' Beans for 3
Sort By :
"The flavor was wonderful and so easy to make. I would cut down on the cooking time though. I used no salt ketchup to cut down on the sodium. I would also like to see a little bit more liquid."
"My husband loves this recipe! I would add more carrots and green beans. My husband loves all the beans. It is yummy and easy to make. I will try it with corn bread next time! My friends also asked for this recipe after I heat up my lunch in the lunch room!"