Sweet Sausage 'n' Beans Recipe
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups frozen lima beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 1 pound Johnsonville® Smoked Sausage, thinly sliced
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, layer the carrots, onion, lima beans, green beans, sausage and baked beans. In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and mustard; pour over beans. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or until vegetables are tender. Stir before serving. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Sausage 'n' Beans(2)
Sort By :
My children love this recipe. Very good and easy to make.
This was fantastic! Normally my husband doesn't enjoy baked beans but when I made this he had 4 bowls of it! I think next time I will add more sausage and carrots. I left out the onions and lima beans.