Sweet Raspberry Tea Recipe
- 4 quarts water, divided
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 individual tea bags
- 1 package (12 ounces) frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed and undrained
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- In a large saucepan, bring 2 qts. of water to a boil. Stir in sugar until dissolved. Remove from the heat.
- Add tea bags; steep for 5-8 minutes. Discard tea bags.
- In another saucepan, bring raspberries and remaining water to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3 minutes. Strain and discard pulp. Add raspberry and lime juices to the tea.
- Transfer to a large pitcher. Refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Raspberry Tea(2)
Sort By :
I mixed it up and made this tea with Julius Meinl's Peach Green Tea, and substituted lemon juice since I didn't have limes, but it still turned out amazing! Great alternative to soda and powdered mixes without trying to be.
I made this for a brunch and it was a great hit. Would definately make this again.
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Berry Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Easy Recipes >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Memorial Day Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Mother's Day Brunch Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >