Sweet Pretzel Nuggets Recipe
- 1 package (16 ounces) sourdough pretzel nuggets
- 2/3 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Place pretzels in a microwave-safe bowl. In a small bowl, combine oil, sugar and cinnamon. Pour over pretzels; toss to coat.
- Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-1/2 minutes; stir. Microwave 2-3 minutes longer, stirring after each minute or until oil is absorbed. Cool to room temperature. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Pretzel Nuggets(6)
Sort By :
This is a great all around snack recipe! Not only have we made it as directed but have substituted pretzels minis, almonds and frosted mini wheats. The cereal is a big hit with the kids! Easy, Quick and tasty. Have fun with this recipe!
taste somewhat like a mini cinnamon rolls. taking to work for a morning staff meeting.
Visiting college girls enjoyed these. It was hard to stop once they stared nibbling.
YEP these are good. Easy sweet and salty treat.
I have made these several times for gifts at Christmas time. The teachers love them and so do neighbors that we have gifted! The kids don't like me to give them away though! Quick, easy and DELISH!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Easy Appetizer Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Easy Finger Foods >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pretzel Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Snack Mix >