Sweet Potatoes on Pineapple Rings Recipe
- 2 cups mashed canned or cooked sweet potatoes (prepared without milk or butter)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple slices, drained
- 10 miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, combine the sweet potatoes, brown sugar, butter, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Place pineapple slices in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top each slice with 1/4 cup sweet potato mixture and a marshmallow. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potatoes on Pineapple Rings
Sort By :
"This is so good and easy to make. I made it for Christmas and a recent Pot Luck dinner. Using a large can of sweet potatoes made it simple to fix with no leftovers. Actually my "husband" made it to help me out while I prepared something else. A real winning dish in appearance and taste too."