- 2 medium sweet potatoes, cooked and peeled
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Dash ground nutmeg or mace
- Cut potatoes into chunks; transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish. Set aside. In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter, water and salt; bring to a boil. Pour over potatoes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until syrup thickens, basting occasionally. Sprinkle with nutmeg. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potatoes for Two
Sort By :
Simple, easy, and delicious, I'll be making these again!
Really good, but its tastes better when you use raw potates instead of cooked. I bake them in the oven for about an hour and it tastes much better than having precooked. I double the recipe everyone loves it!!
My family loves sweet potatoes and thinks this recipe is definitely a keeper. I have no problem with this and will be making this for them many more times.
Easy to make. Not overly sweet, which was what I was looking for.