From Lake Geneva, Wisconsin, Patti Kirchhoff writes to recommend this rich sweet potato casserole.
- 2 large uncooked sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 egg
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pinch pepper
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Place potatoes in a greased 8-in. square baking dish. In a bowl, beat egg. Add cream, salt, nutmeg and pepper; mix well. Pour over potatoes. sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin in Taste of Home October/November 1998, p18
Reviews for Sweet Potatoes Au Gratin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review