- 9 cups cubed peeled sweet potatoes (about 4 medium)
- 4 cups water
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) pear halves, drained
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place the sweet potatoes in a shallow 3-qt. microwave-safe dish; add water. Cover and microwave on high for 18-20 minutes or until tender. Drain and place in a large bowl. Add the remaining ingredients; beat until combined. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potatoes 'n' Pears in Weeknight Cooking Made Easy Annual 2005, p277
Reviews for Sweet Potatoes 'n' Pears
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 25, 2009
"Made several times and I am asked for the recipe. Very good."
Reviewed Nov. 19, 2009
"Served on Nov, 14th to 6 guest and everyone liked and a few ask for the recipe. I will cook these again."