- half. Shape into loaves. Place in two greased 9-in. x 5-in. loaf
- pans. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown (cover
- loosely with foil if top browns too quickly). Remove from pans to
- wire racks. Melt remaining butter; brush over warm bread. Cool.
- In a small bowl, beat butter and cream cheese until fluffy. Stir in
- walnuts. Serve with bread. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 225 calories, 13 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 38 mg cholesterol, 263 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.