Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Quartered sweet potatoes bake in a mildly spiced butter sauce in this recipe shared by Donna Howard of Stoughton, Wisconsin. Leftovers can be made into either of the following second-day dishes with excellent results.
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 10 min. Bake: 55 min. YIELD:10 servings
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise (about 10 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Arrange sweet potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon; drizzle over sweet potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 10 servings (8 cups).
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 150 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC