Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise (about 10 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Arrange sweet potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon; drizzle over sweet potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 10 servings (8 cups).
3/4 cup: 150 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges
"This is an excellent way to prepare sweet potatoes. So many sweet potato recipes call for brown sugar; this one does not. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"Fabulous! Made these tonight and my hubby and I both loved them! I used Saigon Cinnamon, which was a recent find of mine for another recipe, and WOW....buttery, flavorful, will make again and again!"