Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise (about 10 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Arrange sweet potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon; drizzle over sweet potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 10 servings (8 cups).
3/4 cup: 150 calories, 7g fat (4g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 255mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges
"This is an excellent way to prepare sweet potatoes. So many sweet potato recipes call for brown sugar; this one does not. I will make this again. Thanks for sharing this recipe."
"Fabulous! Made these tonight and my hubby and I both loved them! I used Saigon Cinnamon, which was a recent find of mine for another recipe, and WOW....buttery, flavorful, will make again and again!"