Cajun spices bring the zing to roasted sweet potatoes—a side dish my family eats frequently. We dunk them in chili-spiced mayo. —Raymonde Bourgeois, Swastika, Ontario
Featured In: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
Originally published as Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo in Reminisce October/November 2009, p50
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 11, 2016
"All I can say is WOW! These are great and easy to fix. They are a little spicy, but we love it."
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2012
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
Reviewed May. 1, 2010
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"