- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
"Simply amazing! These are super easy to fix! We use the mayo for so many other things, like sandwiches."
"All I can say is WOW! These are great and easy to fix. They are a little spicy, but we love it."
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"