We enjoy eating sweet potatoes regularly and this is a delicious way to serve them. It is a great combination of flavors. The spicy seasoning of the mayo sauce pairs well with the taste of sweet potatoes.
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Cut each sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 30-45 minutes, turning once or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo in Reminisce October/November 2009, p50
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2012
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
Reviewed May. 1, 2010
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"