Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo Recipe
We enjoy eating sweet potatoes regularly and this is a delicious way to serve them. It is a great combination of flavors. The spicy seasoning of the mayo sauce pairs well with the taste of sweet potatoes.
- 6 small sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Cut each sweet potato lengthwise into eight wedges; place in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning; toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 30-45 minutes, turning once or until tender. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings.
6 wedges with 2 tablespoons sauce equals 322 calories, 26 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC