Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo Recipe
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- 2. Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
1 each: 322 calories, 26g fat (4g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"