Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo Recipe
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- 2. Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
1 serving: 322 calories, 26g fat (4g sat. fat), 10mg cholesterol, 600mg sodium, 22g carbohydrates (9g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"