We enjoy eating sweet potatoes regularly and this is a delicious way to serve them. It is a great combination of flavors. The spicy seasoning of the mayo sauce pairs well with the taste of sweet potatoes.
- 6 small sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or chili garlic sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 400°. Peel and cut each potato lengthwise into eight wedges. Toss with oil and Cajun seasoning; divide between two greased 15x10x1-in. pans.
- Roast potatoes until tender, 30-45 minutes, turning once. Meanwhile, mix dip ingredients; serve with potatoes. Yield: 8 servings (1 cup dip).
Originally published as Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo in Reminisce October/November 2009, p50
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges with Chili Mayo
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 2, 2012
"Very flavorful. Next time I'll probably bake a bit longer since I like them a bit more crispy."
Reviewed May. 1, 2010
"The combination of the spices are delicious!"