Sweet Potato Wedges Recipe
Quartered sweet potatoes bake in a mildly spiced butter sauce in this recipe shared by Donna Howard of Stoughton, Wisconsin. Leftovers can be made into either of the following second-day dishes with excellent results.
- 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered lengthwise (about 10 cups)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 6 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Arrange sweet potatoes in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the butter, orange juice, salt and cinnamon; drizzle over sweet potatoes. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until tender. Yield: 10 servings (8 cups).
Originally published as Sweet Potato Wedges in Quick Cooking December 2000, p16
Reviews for Sweet Potato Wedges(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jan. 13, 2012
Fabulous! Made these tonight and my hubby and I both loved them! I used Saigon Cinnamon, which was a recent find of mine for another recipe, and WOW....buttery, flavorful, will make again and again!