Transform your leftovers into a delicious brunch dish! Recipe provided by Eggland's Best®.
- 6 Eggland's Best® eggs (large)
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 cup sweet potatoes, mashed or cubed, already cooked
- 1 cup turkey breast, shredded
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, part skim
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, blend the eggs, salt, pepper, and skim milk and beat until eggs are fluffy. Stir in cheese and set aside.
- Spray a large, oven-proof skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Add potatoes and turkey in the skillet, stirring until just warm.
- Pour eggs over potato and turkey mixture, stirring until eggs just begin to set on the bottom, but are slightly uncooked on top.
- Turn on oven broiler, and place pan in oven. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until eggs are completely set and top of frittata is lightly golden brown.
- Cool for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Turkey Frittata in Eggland's Best 2015
Reviews for Sweet Potato Turkey Frittata
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review