Sweet Potato Rolls Recipe
- 1/2 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup mashed sweet potatoes (without added milk and butter)
- 4 to 4-1/2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 packages (1/4 ounce each) active dry yeast
- In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a lightly floured surface. Punch down. Divide into 30 portions; roll each into a ball. Place on greased baking sheets. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Rolls(2)
Sort By :
Soooo good. Even my son in law and grandchildren, that do not like sweet potatoes, loved these rolls. I didn't tell them the secret ingredient. I will make them again and again! Yumm!
These tender, flavorful dinner rolls are so good. My son in law, who dislikes sweet potatoes, could not get enough of them. The grandkids loved them too. This is a keeper for sure.