- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 cups mashed sweet potatoes (about 4 large)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup 2% milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sweet potatoes, sugar, butter, milk and vanilla. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. In a small bowl, mix butter, brown sugar, pecans and flour; sprinkle over top. Bake, uncovered, 50-60 minutes or until top is browned. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Praline Casserole in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p84
Reviews for Sweet Potato Praline Casserole
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review