- Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon and
- salt; add to the creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well
- after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at
- 350° for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan
- to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar. Beat in
- marshmallow creme and vanilla. Serve warm cake with a dollop of
- frosting. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 423 calories, 19 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 99 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 59 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.