Sweet Potato Pork Chops Recipe
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 slices onion (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 slices each tart apple and peeled sweet potato (1/2 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1. In a skillet, brown pork chops in oil; place in a 1-qt. baking dish. Top with onion, apple and sweet potato. Combine the remaining ingredients; spoon over the top. Cover and bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 287 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 587mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 1g fiber), 23g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.