Not only is this side yummy, but it's quick because it calls for canned yams, I got the idea from my sister...I just added the pineapple.—May Evans, Corinth, Kentucky
- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and butter.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p21
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review