- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and butter.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake in Quick Cooking November/December 2003, p21
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 12, 2011
"Love this recipe! Have been making it for years!!!"
Reviewed Oct. 24, 2010
"I've made this recipe for years. This is the only way my teenagers will eat sweet potatoes."