- 1 can (29 ounces) cut sweet potatoes, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 3 tablespoons chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3/4 cup miniature marshmallows
- In a large bowl, mash the sweet potatoes. Stir in the pineapple, pecans, brown sugar and butter.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows. Bake 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pineapple Bake
"I have made this several times now, and my entire family loves it! It is something that they have all begun requesting I bring to family get-togethers...."
"Love this recipe! Have been making it for years!!!"
"I've made this recipe for years. This is the only way my teenagers will eat sweet potatoes."