Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, quartered
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve in dessert dishes with graham crackers. Yield: 1 quart.
1/2 cup with 1/4 graham cracker: 188 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.