Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream Recipe
- 4 cups reduced-fat vanilla ice cream
- 1-1/2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Dash salt
- 2 whole cinnamon graham crackers, quartered
- 1. In a blender, combine the first five ingredients; cover and process for 30 seconds or until smooth. Transfer to a freezer container; freeze for at least 4 hours before serving. Serve in dessert dishes with graham crackers. Yield: 1 quart.
1/2 cup with 1/4 graham cracker: 188 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 108mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (22g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pie Ice Cream
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.