- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup cold butter, cubed
- Combine the first four ingredients; press onto the bottom and up the
- sides of a greased 9-in. pie plate. Bake at 350° for 8-10
- minutes or until crust is lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients. Pour into crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine the pecans, coconut, brown sugar,
- oats, flour and cinnamon. Cut in butter until mixture resembles
- coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over pie; bake for 10-15 minutes longer or
- until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean and topping
- is golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 701 calories, 40 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 137 mg cholesterol, 490 mg sodium, 81 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 9 g protein.