Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramel Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg
- 1-3/4 cups 2% milk
- 1/2 cup canned sweet potatoes, mashed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 jar (12 ounces) hot caramel ice cream topping, warmed
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped unsalted cashews, toasted
- Whipped butter, optional
- In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, sweet potatoes and melted butter. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle; turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown.
- Drizzle with caramel topping; sprinkle with nuts. Serve with whipped butter if desired. Yield: 7 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Pancakes with Caramel Sauce(3)
Sort By :
Very good! I only had maple syrup though. . . not the caramel sauce. Not the same. I defineteley will use caramel sauce next time.
these were fabulous! perfect combo of fluffy yet dense and filling. Topped with the warm caramel sauce, I have been made a believer!
Just love it!! good way to start the day.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Breakfast Recipes >
- Cashew Recipes >
- Christmas Breakfast Recipes >
- Christmas Brunch Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Breakfast Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Low Fat Breakfast Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Breakfast Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >