Sweet Potato Muffins Recipe
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached Self-Rising Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar and cinnamon. In a bowl, beat the eggs, oil and vanilla. Stir in sweet potatoes. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in raisins and nuts. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 3 dozen.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Muffins(1)
Sort By :
These muffins are really good, but a little unhealthy. I made them with 1 C wheat flour, cut the sugar to 1 C, added a little more cinnamon, and did 1/2 oil 1/2 applesauce. They are really moist and delicious. You can make minks or loaves as well. My kids love these. Must try.