Sweet Potato Mini Loaves Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, sweet potatoes and oil. Combine the flours, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; add to sweet potato mixture alternately with water.
- 2. Pour into six greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 6 mini loaves.
1 piece: 153 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Potato Mini Loaves
"Great recipe!!! Everyone loved it!!!! Gonna make this again really soon!"