Sweet Potato Mini Loaves Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, sweet potatoes and oil. Combine the flours, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt; add to sweet potato mixture alternately with water.
- 2. Pour into six greased 5-3/4-in. x 3-in. x 2-in. loaf pans. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 6 mini loaves.
1 piece: 153 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 24mg cholesterol, 78mg sodium, 25g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Mini Loaves
"Great recipe!!! Everyone loved it!!!! Gonna make this again really soon!"