- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add the eggs,
- oil, potatoes and extract; beat until combined. Stir in the
- pineapple, raisins and walnuts.
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Beat in the sugars and extracts until smooth. Frost sides of
- cakes; roll in walnuts. Place cakes upside down and frost tops with
- remaining frosting. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 1,054 calories, 59 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 133 mg cholesterol, 581 mg sodium, 127 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 11 g protein.