- 5-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 ° for 65-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted
- near the center comes out clean. Cool in pans for 10 minutes before
- removing to wire racks.
- Meanwhile, for glaze, combine the confectioners' sugar, orange peel
- and enough orange juice to achieve desired consistency. Spread over
- warm loaves; sprinkle with walnuts. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 279 calories, 10 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 20 mg cholesterol, 138 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.