Once I had my little girl I quickly became really creative in the kitchen, needing to have healthy foods on hand. These frozen treats turned out to be a favorite and are a staple in our home. —Jenn Tidwell, Fair Oaks, California
- 2 cartons (6 ounces each) honey Greek yogurt
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 6 freezer pop molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place the first four ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Pour into molds or paper cups. Top molds with holders. If using cups, top with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Frozen Yogurt Pops in Healthy Cooking Annual Recipes Annual 2014
Reviews for Sweet Potato Frozen Yogurt Pops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review