A savory and creamy dipping sauce accents the delicious flavor of tender sweet potato slices. Leftover sauce can be served with crackers. Cheryl Maczko - Arthurdale, West Virginia
- 1-1/4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped seeded jalapeno pepper
- Additional finely chopped green onion, optional
- Cut potatoes into 1/8-in. slices. Place in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Arrange in a single layer in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown, turning once.
- In a small bowl, beat dip ingredients. Serve with potatoes. Garnish with additional onion if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Dippers in Healthy Cooking April/May 2009, p47
Reviews for Sweet Potato Dippers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review