- three-fourths full.
- Bake at 350° for 20-24 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near
- the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy. Add the
- confectioners’ sugar, pineapple and vanilla; beat until blended.
- Frost cupcakes. Yield: 16 cupcakes.
Nutritional Facts: 1 frosted cupcake equals 401 calories, 16 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 244 mg sodium, 64 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.