- 2 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 7 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2-2/3 cups mashed cooked sweet potatoes
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, milk, oil and sweet potatoes. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cut into squares. Serve warm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Corn Bread in Country Extra September 2004, p49
Reviews for Sweet Potato Corn Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review