Sweet Potato Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers, breadsticks or raw vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sweet potatoes until smooth. Add the next seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until easy to handle. Shape into a ball; cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Serve with crackers, breadsticks or vegetables. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoons: 71 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
"Absolutely loved it!! Followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to make it again."