Sweet Potato Cheese Ball Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cold mashed sweet potatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Louisiana hot sauce
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Assorted crackers, breadsticks or raw vegetables
- 1. In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sweet potatoes until smooth. Add the next seven ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until easy to handle. Shape into a ball; cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Serve with crackers, breadsticks or vegetables. Yield: about 3 cups.
2 tablespoon: 71 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 10mg cholesterol, 102mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Sweet Potato Cheese Ball
"Absolutely loved it!! Followed the recipe exactly and wouldn't change a thing. Can't wait to make it again."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.