This yummy casserole makes what's good for you taste good too. Pairing bananas with sweet potatoes unites two power foods into a change-of-pace side dish. Try it with roasted poultry. —Susan McCartney, Onalaska, Wisconsin
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Potato Banana Bake in Country Woman October/November 2008, p36
Reviews for Sweet Potato Banana Bake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review