Sweet Potato Banana Bake Recipe
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 Eggland's Best Egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Banana Bake(3)
Sort By :
Banana flavor too strong. Family did not like the combination.
I thought this was really delicious, the banana flavor really stood out!
I used a yam in with the sweet potatoes, so the finished dish was a little discolored, but still just as tasty!
Tasty and a nice sweetness to the sweet potatoes without adding sugar. I might add a touch of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice next time in place of the curry powder.
More Recipe Collections
- Casserole Side Dish Recipes >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Christmas Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Side Dishes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Potato Casseroles >
- Potato Side Dishes >
- Side Dish Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipes >
- Sweet Potato Recipes >
- Sweet Potatoes >