Sweet Potato Banana Bake Recipe
- 2 cups mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (2 to 3 medium)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a 1-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a thermometer inserted near the center reads 160°. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Potato Banana Bake
Sort By :
"My family did not like this dish at all. My husband compared it to the taste of baby food."
"Banana flavor too strong. Family did not like the combination."
"I thought this was really delicious, the banana flavor really stood out!I used a yam in with the sweet potatoes, so the finished dish was a little discolored, but still just as tasty!"
"Tasty and a nice sweetness to the sweet potatoes without adding sugar. I might add a touch of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice next time in place of the curry powder."