- boil; cook until liquid is almost evaporated. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in sweet potatoes and Gorgonzola cheese.
- Spoon into shells; place in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Cover and bake at 375° for 10-15
- minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve with
- gravy. Yield: 7 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3 stuffed shells equals 341 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 758 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 13 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1 high-fat meat.