Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Slowly whisk in oil. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 187 calories, 18 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 99 mg sodium, 6 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing
"I have never made or had a poppy seed dressing before, but I wanted to try "Easy Tossed Salad" which calls for poppy seed dressing, to serve with "Sausage and Pumpkin Pasta" Both were excellent and I will make this dressing again!"