Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
All of my favorite salads are topped off with this homemade dressing. I use this sweet poppy seed concoction to drizzle over fruit salads with strawberries, grapes, oranges and bananas...or over spinach and toasted pecans.
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Slowly whisk in oil. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 187 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC