Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing Recipe
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons poppy seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Slowly whisk in oil. Cover and refrigerate. Serve with fruit. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 187 calories, 18g fat (2g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 99mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (6g sugars, trace fiber), trace protein
Reviews for Sweet Poppy Seed Dressing
"I have never made or had a poppy seed dressing before, but I wanted to try "Easy Tossed Salad" which calls for poppy seed dressing, to serve with "Sausage and Pumpkin Pasta" Both were excellent and I will make this dressing again!"