"Pack a sandwich bag of this treat in each of your children's lunches and watch their eyes light up." relates Shirley Glaab of Hattiesburg, Mississippi. Coated with cocoa and cinnamon-sugar, the munchable medley also is a yummy after-school snack.
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 cup broken thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine cinnamon-sugar and cocoa; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Stir in graham snacks, pretzels and M&M's. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
Originally published as Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix in Quick Cooking March/April 2005, p51
Reviews for Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review