Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix Recipe
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon-sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking cocoa
- 1 cup honey bear-shaped crackers
- 1 cup broken thin pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate M&M's
- Place popcorn in a large bowl. Combine cinnamon-sugar and cocoa; sprinkle over popcorn and toss to coat. Stir in graham snacks, pretzels and M&M's. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about 2-1/2 quarts.
Reviews for Sweet Popcorn Snack Mix(5)
Sort By :
I popped my own popcorn and this was lacking in the flavor.
Skiped the baking cocoa The kids loved it cant wait to make it again
It was much better after adding the powered sugar as suggested by the previous person. It still seems as though something else is missing but is a nice treat.
The sugar all went to the bottom and the cocoa overpowered the cinnamon. We ended up just eating the unused pretzels and M&Ms.
My kids and I made this today for family movie night. We agreed that it was a little bitter from the cocoa, so we added a couple of tablespoons of powdered sugar. It looked a bit dusty, but tasted much better.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Easy Appetizers >
- Father's Day Appetizers >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Party Appetizers >
- Popcorn Recipes >
- Quick Appetizers >
- Quick Finger Food Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Simple Appetizers >
- Simple Quick Recipes >