Sweet Pineapple Muffins
The sweetness of pineapple shines through in these tasty muffins. They're sure to be gobbled up in no time!
-Tina Hanson, Portage, Wisconsin
20 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda and baking powder.
- In another bowl, mix pineapple, eggs and oil; stir into the dry
- ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pans
- for 10 minutes before removing to wire racks. Yield: about 20
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 185 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 21 mg cholesterol, 90 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.