Sweet Pineapple Cider Recipe
I think the best thing about this recipe is that you can make it hours ahead of time so you can spend more time with your guests. And you can keep it warm on the stovetop or in a slow cooker throughout the party. —Mary Price, Youngstown, Ohio
- 2 small apples, divided
- 10 whole cloves
- 1 bottle (48 ounces) unsweetened apple juice
- 4 cans (6 ounces each) DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- 1. Core and cut one apple into 10 slices. Insert one clove into each slice. In a Dutch oven, combine juices. Add apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes or until flavors are blended.
- 2. Discard apple slices and cinnamon sticks. Core and cut remaining apple into 12 slices. Ladle cider into mugs; garnish with apple slices. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup: 93 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Reviews for Sweet Pineapple Cider
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC