Sweet Pineapple Casserole Recipe
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 2 cans (20 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon butter
- In a large bowl, combine eggs and pineapple. In another bowl, combine sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon. Stir in pineapple mixture.
- Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Dot with butter. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1-1/4 hours or until golden brown. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Pineapple Casserole(2)
Sort By :
Followed directions and it was great! Had to bake an extra 20 minutes until browned. Served it w/roasted chicken and was yummie. I'm going to serve it at Easter with glased ham.
Easy to make and super delicious. If you love pineapple, you'll adding this to every meal.