Sweet Pepper Skillet Recipe
From Bogalusa, Louisiana, Sundra Hauck writes, "If you're looking for a tasty dish to go with spaghetti or meat loaf, this is it." The easy pepper medley is a snap to saute on the stovetop.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, heat oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients; saute for 5-7 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 69 calories, 2g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 151mg sodium, 12g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Sweet Pepper Skillet
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC