From Bogalusa, Louisiana, Sundra Hauck writes, "If you're looking for a tasty dish to go with spaghetti or meat loaf, this is it." The easy pepper medley is a snap to saute on the stovetop.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients; saute for 5-7 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Pepper Skillet in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p53
Reviews for Sweet Pepper Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2012
"Very yummy! They were very easy and quick to make!"
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2010
"Extremely quick and easy. A great way to use up a bunch of peppers that you find in your fridge drawer before they go bad!"