From Bogalusa, Louisiana, Sundra Hauck writes, "If you're looking for a tasty dish to go with spaghetti or meat loaf, this is it." The easy pepper medley is a snap to saute on the stovetop.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, cut into wedges
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large skillet, heat oil. Stir in the remaining ingredients; saute for 5-7 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Pepper Skillet in Quick Cooking July/August 2005, p53
Reviews for Sweet Pepper Skillet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Oct. 6, 2012
"Very yummy! They were very easy and quick to make!"
Reviewed Apr. 9, 2010
"Extremely quick and easy. A great way to use up a bunch of peppers that you find in your fridge drawer before they go bad!"