- 3 medium green peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- In a salad bowl, combine the peppers, onion and lemon peel. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, sugar, basil, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over vegetables; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Pepper Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2002, p13
Reviews for Sweet Pepper Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review