VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-3/4 cups frozen peas
- 2 thin slices prosciutto or deli ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons butter
- 1 small tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Place peas in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil; cover and steam for 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook prosciutto and garlic in oil and butter over medium heat until prosciutto is crisp. Add the tomato, salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in peas. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Sweet Peas Parma for 2 in Healthy Cooking