Sweet Peas and Mushrooms Recipe
- 2 packages (10 ounces each) frozen peas
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Cook peas according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms and onion in butter until onion is crisp-tender.
- Drain peas and add to skillet along with the sugar, salt and pepper. Cover and cook until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for Sweet Peas and Mushrooms(2)
Sort By :
This was so quick and easy to make. Really make a meal seem special.
Simple but tasty preparation. I cook peas a lot, so it's nice to have different but easy ways to make them. I did cut the salt in half, though. This recipe is going into my "keeper" file.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Budget Side Dish Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Side Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Recipes >
- Mushroom Side Dishes >
- Mushroom Vegetarian Recipes >
- Pea Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Side Dish Recipes >