- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups butterscotch chips
- 1 jar (18 ounces) creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 1 can (5 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vanilla cook-and-serve pudding mix
- 7-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 16 ounces salted peanuts
- In a microwave, melt the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread half into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pan. Chill until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, combine the butter, milk and pudding; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to a large bowl; beat in the confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Spread over chocolate mixture in pan. Stir peanuts into remaining chocolate mixture. Carefully spread over pudding layer. Chill until set. Cut into 1-in. squares. Yield: 10 dozen.
Originally published as Sweet Peanut Treats in Taste of Home June/July 1994, p39
Reviews for Sweet Peanut Treats
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review