- Stir cream and mustard into remaining beaten eggs. Stir in bread
- crumbs, Parmesan cheese and onion mixture.
- Divide dough into six portions. On a lightly floured surface, roll
- each portion into a 6-in. circle. Place on two greased baking
- sheets. Spoon about 1/2 cup onion mixture on one side of each.
- Fold dough over filling; press edges with a fork a seal.
- Brush with reserved beaten egg. Bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes
- or until filling reaches 160° and crust is golden brown. Yield:
- 6 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.